12 month Guarantee Terms and Conditions
- Once full payment is received, all work is guaranteed for 12 months from the completion date.
- If a defect in materials or workmanship within the guarantee period cause a product to fail, we will repair or replace the affected product or part.
- Where the product is no longer available we shall, at our discretion, provide you with a replacement product of similar specification.
- There are no other remedial options available under our guarantee.
- The guarantee applies to the single product in question providing it has been maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and showroom guidelines.
- The guarantee does not include damage as a result of using any strong chemicals, misuse or modification. Also not included are normal wear and tear, natural discolouration over time and products not for domestic use only.
- The guarantee does not extend to replacing any other items in the kitchen/bathroom, furniture or other general household fittings.
- We reserve the right to send a third party to inspect any faulty items if this is required, prior to confirming any repair or replacement.
- This guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights.
BATHROOM MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING
The hardwearing surface of PVC panelling can be hygienically cleaned with Shower-panel Spray Cleaner which is a mild non-abrasive cleaner with an anti-bacterial agent and is available to purchase from us. Do not expose to temperatures in excess of 60°c. When fitting lighting, if in doubt consult the lighting manufacturer. Abrasive or caustic cleaners and bleaches must NOT be used on PVC panelling, baths, toilet seats, Chrome fittings, shower framework and screens. If you have any further questions please contact us.